Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cloth Diaper Pictures in Action!

I promised they would come, and now that I finally got my camera at the same time as I happened to be changing my baby's clothes, I got some pictures! I have some pretty funny shots actually.
This is Rebekah (6 months; 26.5" and 14 lbs. 10 oz. as of yesterday's check up!) modeling a size small. The rise is just below the belly button and fits well across the hips.

Rebekah's sitting up here to see a different view of it. The cloth tabs stretch with her.


Here's a back view. The diaper is a little off center and isn't quite covering her on one side. And that's because....
She was trying to do THIS the whole time! lol. She did not want to be on her tummy. Of course, as soon as I dressed her and tried to get pictures of her on her back, she tried to roll back onto her tummy. She wants what she wants! (I was getting pictures of her dressed because she is wearing 12-month shirt and 18-month pants today and they are NOT big...well, the pants are too big in the waist but they aren't too long. Sigh.)

If you have any questions please let me know!

No comments: